Perfect Tracker is an older version of our helpdesk, customer support and bug tracking
software. It has been superseded by nService.
HelpDesk Server is web server software with helpdesk management features built in.
It has been superseded by nService. We strongly recommend that you consider nService
because it has so many more features.
If you have prior experience or investment on it, and you really want to continue using it,
you can still download it
In addition to the software license, you can also purchase the C++ source code including
the web server and the scripting language engine.
Bug Tracker Server
Bug Tracker Server is web based bug/defect tracking software. It is for keeping track
of software bugs and product defects. It has also been superseded by nService.
What's New in nService
nService is helpdesk and service management software. It supersedes Perfect Tracker, Help Desk Server and Bug Tracker Server.
It provides many major improvements.
- Greatly improved user interface and user experience
- Runs on IIS so that you deploy it to a web farm to provide scalability
- Easy configuration of integration with multiple Active Directory servers
- Supports multiple services and multiple levels of services out of box
- Receives requests from website and from multiple email addresses
- Phone call handling wizard for receiving requests over the phone
- Flexible user defined request routing and notification rules
- User defined service specific request fields, actions and workflow
- Built-in service level management
- Built-in service rates, service billing and accounting
- Enhanced report builder for tabular and matrix reports
- User management with groups, organizations, sites, organization units
- Improved asset management with custom fields
- Multi-page articles and question-answer wizards in knowledge base
- Products and services specific knowledge articles and wizards
- Supports multiple products and multiple levels of products
If you are using one of the older Avensoft products listed above, you can upgrade to nService
and keep your existing data.